The Strozier Autism Center has a rolling admissions process and accepts applications throughout the year. Enrollment is based on appropriateness and availability.
To apply for enrollment, we require the completion of our Admissions Application plus a deposit to reserve your child’s placement.
The following information will be needed to complete your child’s admissions package:
- A copy of your child’s most recent Psychological, Occupational and Speech Therapy Evaluation.
- A copy of your child’s most recent school records (IEP, Teacher Evaluation or Report Card).
- Copy of your goals for your child
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A photograph of your child.
The Strozier Autism Center is now able to provide scholarships to students!!! We’ve worked very hard to obtain financial assistance for families so that they can take advantage of the exceptional program we offer.
Applicants may be eligible to receive a partial tuition scholarship of up to $2,000 per quarter.
We’re unable to accept the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (SB-10).
For more information, please contact Heather Strozier at firstname.lastname@example.org.